Chamomile Roman (England)
- Plant Family: Asteraceae (Compositae).
- Method of Extraction: The oil is steam distilled from the dried flower heads.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic, Analgesic, Calmative, Digestive stimulant, Stomachic, sedative.
- Fragrance Profile -A sweet fruity floral aroma.
- Contraindications: Non-toxic, non-irritant in prescribed doses. Keep away from children. Consult with a personal health care provider if pregnant.
- Oil Appearance: clear yellow
- Chakra: Throat.
- Chinese Element: Wood.
Soothing to the mind and body. Encourages relaxation and relieves tension in the body helping to comfort muscular aches and pains. Useful in skin care for dry or sensitive skin.