Citronella (Sri Lanka)
- Plant Family: Poaceae (Gramineae)
- Method of Extraction: The oil is steam distilled from the dried or partly dried grass.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Antibacterial, Antispasmodic, Digestive stimulant, Anti-inflammatory, Antifungal, Insecticide.
- Non-toxic. Do not use on sensitive or damaged skin. Keep away from children. Do not use during pregnancy
- Fragrance Profile: A bold citrus scent - base/middle note
- Oil Appearance: Clear yellow appearance
- Chakra: Solar plexsus
- Chinese Element: Water
Fragrance Profile: A bold citrus scent - base/middle note
Can be used as an air freshener and insect repellent.