Organic Chamomile Roman (England)
- Plant Family: Asteraceae (Compositae).
- Method of Extraction: The oil is steam distilled from the dried flower heads.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Anti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic, Analgesic, Calmative, Digestive stimulant, Stomachic, sedative.
- Fragrance Profile -A sweet fruity floral aroma.
- Contraindications: Non-toxic, non-irritant in prescribed doses. Keep away from children. Consult with a personal health care provider if pregnant.
- Oil Appearance: clear yellow
- Chakra: Throat.
- Chinese Element: Wood.
Fragrant Profile: A sweet fruity floral aroma.
Soothing to the mind and body. Encourages relaxation and relieves tension in the body helping to comfort muscular aches and pains. Useful in skin care for dry or sensitive skin.