Breatheasy Aromatherapy Blend
A natural way to help ease symptoms of winter chills.
- Bath: Dilute up to 3 drops in a carrier oil or bath oil and stir into warm bath water before bed to promote sleep.
- Massage: blend a total of 1 to 5 drops in 30ml of carrier oil to make a calming and soothing massage oil blend suitable for most adults.
- Nasal inhaler: Add 1-8 drops in a nasal inhaler and breath when needed prior to sleeping.
- Roll on Perfume: Add 1-5 drops in a carrier oil and put in a roll-on bottle. Apply on the pulses as a perfume.
- Body Lotion: Add 1-5 drops into 50 mL of fragrance-free body lotion and use as a moisturizing base.
- Diffuser: Add 1-5drops into a diffuser for 20 minutes prior to sleeping
Essential Oils Include: Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajeputi (Cajeput) Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Viridiflora (Niaouli) Leaf Oil, Ravensara Aromatica Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
Contraindications: Non-toxic, non-irritant in prescribed doses. Keep away from children. Consult with a with your health care provider if pregnant.