Ginger (Farmed) India
- Plant Family: Zingiberaceae
- Method of Extraction: Extracted from the roots of the plant
- MaiTherapeuticic Properties: Antiseptic, Digestive stimulant, Lymphatic decongestant.
- Oil Appearance: Pale Amber.
- Chakra: Base.
- Chinese Element: Water & Fire
Contraindications: Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and sunbed rays for 12 hours after application (phototoxic). Keep away from children. Do not use during pregnancy.
Ginger is a very warming and stimulating oil. It is useful during cold weather and for a pre or post-exercise massage. It is also great for nausea hence a good oil to use when travelling.