citrus aurantium var amar (flower)
- Plant Family: Rutaceae
- Method of Extraction: The oil is distilled from the flowers on the Orange blossom tree.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Antibacterial, Aphrodisiac, Calmative, Uterine tonic.
- Contraindications: Non toxic and non irritant in prescribed doses.
- Did you know: The name of this oil came from an Italian princess who used it as her favourite perfume.
- Oil Appearance: Clear to Pale Yellow.
- Chakra: Sacral & Heart & Brow.
- Chinese Element: Fire (& Wood).
Neroli has a subtle, sweet-floral aroma. An excellent oil to use during stressful situations to calm and soothe the mind and heart. This oil comes from the blossoms (flowers) of the bitter Orange tree.