Organic Orange, Sweet (Spain)
- Plant Family: Rutaceae.
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Method of Extraction: The oil is expressed from the peel of the fruit.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Antispasmodic, Calmative, Digestive stimulant, Stomachic, Antiseptic.
- Contraindications: Non-toxic and non-irritant in prescribed doses. Keep away from children. Consult with a personal health provider if you are pregnant.
- Oil Appearance: Pale Yellow to Amber.
- Chakra: Heart.
- Chinese Element: Wood.
Sweet Orange has a wonderfully warm, citrus aroma, to calm the mind and uplift the mood. The oil is well known to calm digestive problems. It has similar relaxing properties to that of Mandarin and Bergamot.
Brazil is by far the biggest producer, dominating the market. After careful selection of a number of good quality Orange oils, Absolute Aromas selected this exceptionally mouth-watering Spanish oil reminiscent of juicy oranges.