Yarrow (Wild Crafted)
Achillea Millefolium - (Bulgaria)
- Plant Family: Composite
- Method of Extraction: The oil is steam distilled
- Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, antibacterial, wound repair.
- Fragrance Profile: A rich full bodied pungent aroma - base note
- Appearance: Blue
- Contraindications: Non-toxic and non-irritant in prescribed dosages Keep away from children. Do not use during pregnancy.
- Chakra: Resonates with the Throat Chakra
- Element: Air & Water
Yarrow has been used for centuries as a vulenary herb. The essential oil is a combination chamazulene and 1,8 cineole. Making it beneficial for wound repair and disinfectant. S