- Plant Family: Apiaceae (Umbelliferae)
- Method of Extraction: The oil is steam distilled from the crushed seeds of the fruit.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Analgesic, Antispasmodic, Digestive stimulant, Antibacterial.
- Contraindications: Non-toxic and non-irritant in prescribed doses. Keep away from children. Do not use during pregnancy.
- Fragrance profile: A full-bodied floral spice aroma. Middle-Base notes
- Oil Appearance: Pale yellow.
- Chakra: Solar Plexus and Sacral
- Chinese Element: Earth & Fire
It is a great oil for the digestive system thus a good choice for abdominal massage. It is also one of the world's oldest culinary spices