Eucalyptus Citriodora (China)
- Plant Family: Myrtaceae
- Method of Extraction: The oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the tree.
- Main Theraputic Properties: Analgesic, Anticatarrhal, Anti-inflammatory, Decongestant, Antirheumatic, Antispasmodic.
- Contraindications: Non toxic and non irritant in prescribed doses. Keep away from children. Do not use during pregnancy.
- Fragrance Profile: Bold lemon citrus scent. Base note
- Oil Appearance: Colourless - pale yellow.
- Chakra: Heart & Brow
- Chinese Element: Metal
A lemon-scented Eucalyptus which makes an excellent air freshener and insect repellent. An astringent - add to skin care for oily skin.