Citrus limonum - Sicily
- Country of Origin: Mexico.
- Plant Family: Rutaceae.
- Method of Extraction: This oil is steam distilled from the peel of the fruit.
- Main Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, Antiviral, Astringent, Insecticide, Disinfectant.
- Fragrance Profile: It has a light, fresh, sweet aroma
- Contraindications: Distilled Lime oil is non-toxic and non-irritant. (Cold pressed Lime is phototoxic). away from children. Consult with a healthcare provider, if pregnant.
- Oil Appearance: Pale green to yellow.
- Chakra: Solar Plexus
- Chinese Element: Water
Lime is refreshing and uplifting for a tired mind with it's citrus, bitter-sweet aroma. A stimulating and activating oil good for digestive problems, fatigue and especially good in skin creams for oily skin.